Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to JaMES, Department of Mathematics Education, Universitas Nahdlatul Ulama Sunan Giri as publisher of the journal, and the author also holds the copyright without restriction.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , are allowed with a written permission from JaMES, Department of Mathematics Education, Universitas Nahdlatul Ulama Sunan Giri.
JaMES, Department of Mathematics Education, Universitas Nahdlatul Ulama Sunan Giri, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the JaMES, Department of Mathematics Education, Universitas Nahdlatul Ulama Sunan Giri are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Journal of Mathematics Education and Science
http://journal.unugiri.ac.id/index.php/JaMES is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Read more about the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Licence here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Authors and editors will safeguard each other's privacy to avoid all forms of copyright infringement, such as duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.