Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I hereby declare that this submission is my own work.
- I hereby stated that this manuscript has no plagiarism matter.
- I declare the submission has no potential conflict of interest.
- I hereby stated that this manuscript has never been previously published in any other scientific publication and not being under the reviewing process of any other scientific publication.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript contains no least than 2.000 words and not exceed 10 pages A4 including figures and tables.
- The submitted manuscript has been written using Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx).
- The submitted manuxcript uses references at least 80% from at least 15 sources and had been taken from the late ten year publications.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright of accepted articles will be transferred to the journal publisher. The copyright includes the right to publish the article in any form (including reprints). The journal retains publishing rights for published articles. Therefore, the author must submit a Copyright Transfer Agreement statement.*)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.