- Online Submissions
- Author Guidelines
- Journal License and Archiving
- Privacy Statement
- Author Fees
Registration and login are required to submit items online and check the current submissions' status.
Already have a Username/Password for STATKOM?
Need a Username/Password?
1. Systematic Writing
- Early part: title, the name of the writer, the name of the university or agencies, email address, and abstract in Bahasa and English.
- Central part: introduction, research methods, results and discussion, and then conclusions and recommendations.
- Final part: reference or bibliography.
2. Title And The Name Of The Writer
- The title is written with a title case or capital each word, printed boldly in Cambria font with size 14, single space with a count of the maximum word is 14 and then presented centre.
- The name of the writer under the title and without a degree, may not abbreviate, begins with capital letters, without starting with the word "by", order writer is first writer, second writer, third writer (maximal three authors).
- The name of the university or agencies for all authors is written under the author's name in Cambria font size 10.
- The email address for the corresponding author is written under the name of the university or agencies in Cambria font size 10.
- ABSTRAK is written in Bahasa, and ABSTRACT is written in English and contains the content of problem or background research, a way to research or problem-solving and then obtain a result. Word of Abstrak or Abstract is printed in bold.
- The word count into Abstrak is not greater than 200 words (≤200 words) and Abstract is not greater than 250 words (≤250 words), and then be typed one space.
- The font type for Abstrak or Abstract is Cambria with a size is 10, presented justify, presented in one paragraph, and then written without indent in early sentences.
- The writing of an Abstract that includes all this information, so used a format structured abstract (Hall, 1994), with subtitles as follows:
- Each word in the subtitle is written boldly.
- Abstrak or Abstract is completed with Keywords consisting of 3-5 words that become the main description. Writing word of Keywords are written in bold.
4. The general rule for writing manuscript
- Each subtitle is written in Cambria font and size 12, uses capital text, and is printed in bold.
- The new paragraph is written indented with an indent-first line 0.75 cm, and between sections isn’t given space.
- The central part is written in Cambria font and size 12 without printed bold.
- All indices are written as numbers, except for the first sentence. All decimal numbers are written a maximum of 4 points behind the dot.
- The author must give the table and graph clear information and a sequential number for the table. Numbering is served flattened centrally above the table and flattened prominent below the chart. Table and graph must be referred to or called in writing.
- A formula, equation, or mathematics/statistics model is given a number and then referred to in writing.
- The content of the article is 10-15 pages.
- Writing a bibliography uses the rules of writing in the American Psychological Association (APA).
- All of the bibliographies must be referred to in the journal article.
- Recency references are required (maximum the last ten years).
- Writer must quote at least one article from the STATKOM journals and use MENDELEY software as a management reference.
- The limitation of maximum similarity must be 25% (Similarity ≤ 25%).
- Count of references minimum 15, with 80% being the journal article. Let there be 15 references, which means 80% are 12 references to the journal articles, and 20% of this (3 references) are the other references such as a book, proceeding/conference, final paper, thesis, dissertation, other references, etc.
- The writer must be quoting at least three articles from international journals.
All manuscripts submitted to this journal must follow focus, scope, and author guidelines.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors must check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted article has been free from plagiarism and breach of copyright.
- The submission article has never been published before, is not in the process of review, or has never been submitted in the others.
- The submission file must be in the word file (*.docx).
- The submission article has been written according to the author's guidelines and the article template.
Journal License and Archiving
Jurnal Statistika dan Komputasi (STATKOM), published by the Statistics Study Program, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universitas Nahdlatul Ulama Sunan Giri, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, powered by Public Knowledge Project OJS.
For archiving, this journal utilizes the LOCKSS and CLOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries. It permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
The author(s) holds the copyright of published articles without limitation. This policy means the journal allows the author to store and retain publishing rights without restrictions. The authors give away the first publication right to the journal to publish their articles on the journal's website.
The names and email addresses, which be entered in this journal site, will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will not be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publication costs.
Print Journal : 100,000 (IDR)
If the author or everyone wants a print journal, we will confirm the payment for the print journal.