Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submission of a manuscript implies that the submitted work has not been published before (except as part of a thesis or report, or abstract); that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors. If and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) still hold the copyright and retain publishing rights without restrictions. Authors or others can multiply articles as long as not for commercial purposes. For the new invention, authors are suggested to manage its patent before publication. The license type is CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Articles can be read and shared for noncommercial purposes under the following conditions:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so reasonably, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA) form originally (scan the document after signed). This is the copyright transfer form in English or in Indonesian.
[ In the issue of Vol.1 to Vol.4 there was a license error which we announced in the Announcement ]
Copyright (c) Journal of Mathematics Education and Science
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Authors and editors will safeguard each other's privacy to avoid all forms of copyright infringement, such as duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.