You can download the writing guide/journal templates on the link below:
- Elements that should be in the article: title, abstract, keyword, introduction, methods, discussion, cover, and bibliography.
- Title: specific and effective (maximum of 14 words in Indonesian article or 9 words in English article).
- Author Identity: consists of author name, college name and address, email address, and phone number / HP.
- Abstract: one paragraph (about half a page), written in one space in Indonesian and English with the essence of writing.
- Keywords: a maximum of five words, the article's subject matter. Written in Indonesian.
- Introduction: background of academic problems / problems and urgency of discussion / writing
- Methods: contains an explanation of the research method used.
- Discussion: directly detailed to sub-subtitles following the subject of the article object.
- Closing: contains answers or answers to the issues being studied
- Articles are written with A4 paper, two columns, Times New Roman letters (12), spaces (1), and up to 15 pages.
- Articles are written using standard terms, and the Indonesian language is good and true.
- The writing of foreign words (which have not been absorbed in Indonesian) is written in italics, specifically for the name of the language derived from Arabic, in addition to italics written also using Arabic-Latin transliteration.
- The manuscript was written using the IEEE 2006 body note.
- Referral writing (References) is arranged numerically by containing the author's name, title book/journal/magazine, the city where the contents, name of publisher, and year of publication. This can be seen in the template.
- For a more complete guide, please be up to the template.
- Disorientation of manuscripts written using ZOTERO or MENDELEY software as a management reference.