About the Journal
AL-Aufa: Journal of Islamic Education and Studies, is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Tarbiyah Faculty of Islamic Education Study Program, University of Nahdlatul Ulama Sunan Giri Bojonegoro, East Java. The journal is published twice a year, in June and December.
The article has not been published in other journals or other places.
- The article should be written in English (United States of America English) or Indonesian with a formal style and structure.
- The article should be written in a Word document (Microsoft Word), 1, 1,5 space, 12pt Calibri, 5.500 to 7.000 words.
- The article is an original work of the author/s.
- The author/s have responsibility to check thoroughly the accuracy of citation, grammar, table, and figures before submission.
- The author/s have responsibility to revise their article after receiving a review from the editorial boards.
- The author/s should register at the e-journal of Al-Aufa before submitting their paper and fill out the form completely.
- The article should be submitted online.
- The articles will be reviewed by Editorial Board.
- Articles are written with systematics as follows:
The body of the article should be set (at least) using an IMRaD structure like the following:
- » Abstract
- » Introduction
- » Method
- » Result
- » Discussion
- » Conclusion
- » References