1. Articles are conceptional writings or educational research results in a variety of scopes of the study, which include: a) madrasah Ibtidaiyah instruction/ Basic Education (natural sciences, social sciences, mathematics, languages, citizenship, religion, physical education, and art), b) research and development, c) Madrasah Ibtidaiyah curriculum / Basic Education, d) management of Madrasah Ibtidaiyah / Basic Education, e) guidance and counseling Madrasah Ibtidaiyah / Basic Education, f) Psychology Madrasah Ibtidaiyah / Basic Education and-elementary school.
2. The article is an original work and has never been published in any other scientific periodical or pastiche book.
3. Cambria Font size 12
4. The article is written in standard Indonesian with 1cm spacing on A4 paper. The length of the writing is 7-25 pages or 2500 s.d 7000 words.
5. Include abstracts in English and Indonesian for a maximum of 200 words; keywords follow each abstract.
6. The name of the author of the article (without academic title or position) is included with the affiliation (institution), and email.
7. References in articles pay attention to the peculiarities of the references referred to, such as books, translated books, bound/volume books, pastiche books, articles in pastiche, articles in journals, articles in encyclopedias, articles in websites (internet), articles in mass media (magazines, newspapers, etc.), theses, theses, dissertations, and scriptures.
8. it is recommended to quote/refer to 1 or 2 articles in JURMIA.
9. Reference writing uses the APA standard, Turabian, or Chicago reference standard and use of Mendeley.